During weekdays we aim to respond within 48 hours.
At present, we have no opportunity to answer calls and all contact with our customer service is therefore via email, support@CAPiDi.com.
We always send an order confirmation to the email address you provided at the time of purchase. Check your junk mail so that the email didn’t end up there. If you haven’t received anything, please email us at email@example.com
When an email reaches us, a confirmation is always sent back automatically. If you haven’t received one, your mail probably hasn’t reached us. Try sending your email again. However, if you have received a confirmation, we will answer you as soon as possible. During weekdays we always strive for answers within 24 hours, even if the response times may be slightly higher at high pressure.
On our CAPiDi products we send the goods within 3-5 working days.
With us you can pay with Klarna and the market-leading card suppliers MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, VISA Electron and Eurocard.
We offer Klarna invoice as a smooth and good solution.
At present, it is not possible to buy the fronts in store and you order them instead via our website.
If the devices were to be completely discharged then there is a possibility that the coding will release. Then do the following to encode the devices:
– Both units must be switched off from the beginning.
– Start with the parent unit. Press and hold the PLUS + button while holding the / off button until quick green flashes appear.
Then you put that unit away.
– Do exactly the same thing with the baby unit. Release the buttons and they will now flash green and now press the PLUS button again. After that, there will be 2 signals from the parent unit and it should have mated again.
Turn off the units and start them as usual. Then it should work again.
It is easy to change the front, follow the video for instructions.
Quick instructions on how easy the baby alarm is. Did you know that we have the lowest radiation on the market?
Our goods are currently being delivered to Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Keep in mind that you must use the Danish / Norwegian checkout to order Denmark / Norway and the Swedish website in order to order in Sweden (klarna).
On our baby alarms, designed fronts and safety hours, we offer 14 days full right of withdrawal from the day you received your item. On self-designed fronts we offer no cancellation right if you removed the protective plastic on the product.
In order to return the product, the packaging must be unbroken and the products must be in original condition and the customer himself must stand for postage to send it back.
Address to us:
S- 432 48 Varberg
If you have any further questions contact our customer service and they will help you, support@CAPiDi.com.
You contact us most easily via support@CAPiDi.com.
Pair the parent unit with the child unit so that they can communicate with each other while no other device (even baby alarm of the same model) can disturb you or receive your signal.
The child and parent unit is already connected to the factory-set code when they are delivered from the factory. However, we recommend that you perform mating again to achieve better integrity:
1. Start with the parent unit. Hold down the down arrow button (on the volume buttons on the side of the unit).
2. Set the power switch to the ON position and wait for the temperature indicator 20 to flash. Get rid of the drive.
3. Take up the baby unit. Now hold down the button (down arrow).
4. Set the power switch to ON and wait until the TX light starts blinking.
5. Release button (down arrow) and press and hold button again.
6. If pairing worked, the temperature indicator and TX should stop flashing, while 2 audio signals from the parent unit will be heard.
7. Turn off both baby and parent units and then put them back on, now they will work again.
8. If the baby and parent unit cannot communicate with each other, repeat steps 1 – 7 again.